Inline Mooring Cages for medium and high depth instrument deployment.
ILM-CgADPbBy heavy duty subsurface buoy with in-line cage for instrument and battery canister
760mm Subsurface syntactic foam buoy and inline mooring cage structure of tough 1/2" type 316 stainless steel construction.
For Sontek® 0.250Mhz ADP® System with a two battery pack canister for underwater deployment.
Synctactic buoy carachteristics and specifications:
- Manufactured using a vacuum injection process designed to eliminate unwanted air pockets.
- Outer Polyethylene protective jacket.
- Diameter: 30”, 760mm dia.
- Weight in air: 190 lbs 86.18 kg
- Operational depth: 300m
- Maximum depth: 1000m
- Buoyancy: 125 kg
Acoustic Doppler Profiler
- SonTek 0.250 MHz ADP
- Weight in air: 15 kg
- Weight in water: 6.5 kg
- Two battery pack canister
- Weight in air: 24 kg
- Weight in water: 6.8 kg.